Friday, March 13, 2009

Tommy Heavenly6~ Hey my friend





Translation Hey My Friend
The long, continuous rain stops
I have waited long time... yeah
I hide my irritation

Even today, the noisy sound out of my head phone
echoes like a sharp headache
& I fling myself into bed
I begin to walk to tomorrow like

I'm dragging myself
Tonight also, there's a silhouette of a prayer that's projected out

Hey my friend
I wonder why I can hear your voice
Hello my self
I felt that I could see the hidden light, ah

I didn't know that I passed it by and lost sight of it
I lose my way without you
The exit isn't visible
Somehow I get teary
I dont know where my heart is...
I can't be straight-forward

The endless dreams, reality, etc.
I was caught up with the interruptions

Hey my friend we stumble over life, so
Baby I think...
If it's just a flashy pride, I don't need it
ah woo...

Is the blue sky there?
where are you babe?
I lose my way without you
When this fog clears...
I want to make my heart dance because of something that changes
Everything in this world appears to be in chaos

Hey my friend
I wonder why I can hear your voice
Hello my self
In order to be guided, there's a future that's visible
But, if a stray path is close by,

No comments: